sábado, 29 de mayo de 2010

Hello


Hello people, today FINALLY I opened my blog and I just REMEMBER that I SUCK writting in English SO... TOO BAD if my spelling and grammar bothers you, I will still love you anyways :]
My warning is... THAT PROBABLY I get lazy sometimes and just start to write in Spanish BUT you are so welcome to traslate it on line if you are interested in what

I´m saying :] I´m doing this effort because I want to let you know what´s going on in my life and BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I´M GOING TO MISS YOU.
Personitas bonitas de mi vida, este blog es para ustedes tambien, y contarles las cositas que haré y demás en iurop y cuando tenga internet.
Carne Asada Tostada fue mi burlita al acentito de los estadounidenses en algun anuncio de la radio y porque me dicen que soy muy mexicanita en Estados Unidos.

Thursday... I´m leaving people... going back home with my friends and family for 3 weeks before I go to Europe... boyfriend is staying here but He is going to Europe with me too later on.

My head hurts really bad, maybe because I drink that tequila with Nate (a.k.a White-Nate) at Jumbo´s wedding.

Jumbo´s wedding was really nice, there were those disposable cameras and I got crazy with them and OF COURSE I just take pictures of me SO THEY REMEMBER ME :] I almost cried in some parts but I cry with everything so that´s not a big deal.
I´m going to miss Jumbo so bad... (for people that doesn´t know Jumbo... YES JUMBO IS HIS REAL NAME) anywho... He is the MOST PERVERTIVE person in the world BUT He turned out like my third brother (broders: no ofensas, aun los quiero). I´m so happy that He got married and everything that comes with it. He looked happy. END OF CHEESY MOMENT OF "I LOVE JUMBO".
ANYWAAAAAAAAAAAY.... my head wants to explode (Damn José Cuervo)

BTW! I graduated yesterday... I´ve never been in a USA graduation before, was... OK. I sold my car 4 hours before my grad starts SO I was car-less and worried about HOW THE HELL DO I´M GOING TO GET TO MY OWN GRADUATION?! But I took buses and shit and I got to school with my backpack with boyfriends computer, my camera and the hat and gown for the grad.
Boyfriend went to buy a light and He told me that he couldn´t make it to the grad cause He was in San Fran and He was car-less too and was a long way to San Jose. I thought was ok... but it wasn´t really fun when I got there and saw everybody taking pictures with friends and family and I was like by myself WITH my BACKPACK and dressed in that funny gown.
I was sitting on the floor with the computer on my lap trying to talk with my dad on skype... WAS KINDA PATHETIC.
In the middle of the graduation boyfriend showed up with a big balloon and flowers AND A CARD for me. :] Relief. Love Love for boyfriend, (He has new blog too "pepe-pecas") AND school gave me this SHASH thinghy for the neck that was the flag from Mexico, is pretty. Picture attached :]
I don´t have more stories... and is kinda late (1:19 am) so... BYE.

1 comentario:

  1. Felicidades mi Vida!!! Congratulations "my life"!. Recibe un abrazote de tu primera seguidora y fan!Hugs from your first follower and fan, tia maru. (que te parece eh? Pa' que lo entiendamm jam alla en tu pueblo gringouuu)

    ResponderEliminar